Friday, October 23, 2009

Weird..

Got nothing much to do these few days, besides taking back exam papers and wasting time in class. Lessons are gonna start again next week..no mood to continue lessons just yet..

The Form 5s are graduating soon..Saw the Form 5s in the hall today, for the rehearsal for Graduation Day. I feel weird. Weird. I actually felt a lil' down. Weird. I actually felt like I'm gonna graduate. And it's a just a rehearsal.

Maybe being too idle for the past few days gave me time to think. In 1 year's time, I'm going to graduate. 1 year. To leave this school, this home. Another change of environment. Parting with friends. 1 year.

I remembered the 1st few months in Form 1. The 1st turning point in my life. And I didn't like it at all. I was being normal on the outside, yet really really down & emo in the inside. Now that I am so familiarised with CHS, another turning point will need time to be accepted.

Don't wanna continue writing. The rest shall just remain in my heart. It's a Friday night, and yet I'm actually feeling down. Weird.

p.s. Not done yet. Sigh. I feel useless. It was almost done. 1 chance left.

No comments: