Friday, November 13, 2009

Ahh..

School's out!! I guess. No holiday feeling pun because the past few weeks in school have been like holiday to me. Haha.

Form 4 had came by and went off so quickly this year. I really thought it would be a long year to endure the moment I knew I got into S7. But somehow, the new syllabus, new teachers and new friends made Form 4 life briefer than expected.

1 & a half month. No waking up at 5.30am. No assembly. No climbing up to 2nd floor everyday. No recess. No rushing to copy reports. No pekas. No books. No exams!! I am writing this post like I've graduated. Weird because it's like I'm having my 1st school holiday in so many years. I have a feeling that I'm gonna miss school. Lol.

Ahh...next year. Form 5. The Form. Last year liao. Ahh...there's goes the feeling again.

p.s. Ahh..I'm gonna miss it.

No comments: