Saturday, November 7, 2009

Random..

6 more school days to holidays..Don't feel like having holiday this time. For now, holiday to me means Form 4 is going to end, and next comes Form 5. And that thought connects to another, and another thought, of what's gonna take place in 2010.

Facebook has been flooded with pics of the recent Graduation Day. And that just makes me can't stop thinking about our Graduation Day 1 year from now, or even less. Apparently, I'm not the only one having feelings about graduating next year, as some of my friends are having them to. Looking at all those pics make me determined to take lots and lots of pics with my friends and teachers next year, group, pair and individual ones.

I'm just so bored. Wanted to watch TV but dad's watching football. Been thinking of what to do during the holidays. This will be the last year-end holiday which I can enjoy since next year's will be during SPM. Seriously don't wanna waste it. Hoping to make use of it with:

~Practising piano (sadnya..)
~Find songs to play
~Learn the guitar?? Hmm..
~Playing table tennis
~Reading novels
~Studying?? (according to Pn Yap SW, we have only 1 month to study for each subject..Maybe I'll only start during the last week of the holidays. XD)
~Watch TV series on the net (NCIS..=DDD)
~Learn a new language perhaps?? (anyone willing to teach??)

That's for now. Gonna think of many more. Did not include playing computer & facebook because that's not really productive. Hah. Imagine that coming out from my mind. Will try to cut down la, at least, TRY. Lol.

As for the remaining 6 schooling days, I will:

~Find more ways to get out of class to jalan-jalan. Haha. Been doing that for the past few weeks.
~My prefect's room board!! Ahhhh!!
~CONQUER CHAP. 5 OF PHYSICS. I'm so confused with that chapter now that I feel like bitting someone everytime I see the words "mirror, lenses, ray diagram, and, GRAPH PAPERS. Argh. Need help here..T.T
~Wanna do more experiments. Chemistry, and perhaps Bio. That means salts & mice. Won't it be nice to be able to go to the Chem/Bio lab for experiments everyday instead of rotting in class??
~Clear the books in my locker. And maybe start bringing some of the Form 5 books to school so that I won't have to bring them next year. That gives me an excuse not to study during the holz. Lazynya~~

Argh. When will the football match end?? I wanna watch TV ler... Nevermind then, facebook again. Ciaoz.

No comments: