28/12/2009. 6 more days. Still counting down.
I've been counting down. Not to X'mas, not to New Year, but to school reopening. I'm feeling eager, but yet reluctant at the same time, of stepping into the new school year. Thinking of 2010, I can only think of 'last year', 'SPM', 'end of high school', 'last year to enjoy', etc. etc.
The last year. Last year to have a blast in school, last year to suffer like hell for exam, last year to take part in the activities in school. Wonder what will my feelings be when it comes to graduation. Lol. I feel like trying all the things in school, even some of the illegal ones. Hah.
Friends. I want to appreciate them more. This year, I realised I've bonded with many friends whom I've kinda "neglected" for the last 3 years. Let our relationships be even better next year. ;) I want to enjoy 2010 with you all.
School activities. Prefects, ping pong, Ed-Board. Camp, tournament, year book? Lol. I will try my really best to get more involved in them. For the past 4 years, I've let down a lot of people for not being able to turn up for the activities. Transport problem has been the major cause of it. I've really tried. I'm a person who cannot live without fun and activities. I really get disappointed when I miss any fun activities. I sincerely have no intention of boycotting anyone. And pardon me for my doings for the past 4 years.
Studies. Argh. Last year. Praying hard that I do not have to endure this kind of torture anymore after secondary school. 4 more exams in 2010 and after tonnes of exercises, I SERIOUSLY hope that the end of it. No more freaking memorising facts with little understanding and almost, no questioning, i.e. Pendidikan Moral & Sejarah. Blah. Last week 2009 and I'm thinking of all these. And I'm seriously praying hard that I have Super Memory so that I can remember everything the teachers teach in class next year that I do not have to do revision. =.= 2010 has not even started and I've started imagining things. LOL.
And this is IT. Maybe it's really time to wake up to the fact that it'll be 1/1/10 this Friday and it'll be 4/1/10 next Monday. There's no escaping. And the only way to deal with it is to face it. Bring it all on. I'll welcome it with a smile and my open arms.
As to 2009, it has been quite rough I would say. Quite a lot of unmeaningful events. Expectations have been crushed. And lessons are learnt. To 2009, I hope you will not pass on your evil spirits to 2010. Keep them to yourself and I'll be grateful to you. Please end the year nicely. To 2010, may we bond well and I'll see you in a few days time. As for CHS, see you next week, same place, same time. Or perhaps earlier? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment