Monday, December 21, 2009

Snow..

Time to update. =) I actually positioned myself and the chair nicely before I started this post because I think it's gonna be a (quite) long one.

20/12:
Went to Pavillion with bro and his gf to watch "Princess and the Frog" and to hunt for a new purse. The show, hmm..not bad I guess, lots of songs, funny most of the time. Finished the show at 5.30. Spent more than an hour at Times bookstore, searching for books to buy in MPH. Lol. Teepanyaki dinner.

8pm: The horror began. Supposedly, at 8pm everyday, there is snow at the main entrance of Pavillion. And, imagine almost all the visitors crowding at the main entrance at 8. @.@ It became so crowded and packed and hot that it did not feel like winter at all. AND...the "snow" was actually mini-mini-sized bubbles. =.= Squeezed our way back into the building like how we did going out. Gah. Lesson: Don't fall for the "snow" thing. Watch it from the upper floors or just browse through the net.

Continued searching for purse. Found at last, in Miss T. Lol. My shop. XD. And we saw a really cute booth selling 366 birthday bears. Cute-nya..And the price..tsk tsk tsk. Can see cannot buy. Lol. Went over to Starhill. Was going to the car park when we heard people singing. Went forward to see. Saw a CHS guy, saw another one, and another one, before I realised, it is the CHS Choir. LOL. Slow-nya..Ended up watching the whole performance before going home. Reached at around 10pm and then continued with One Tree Hill. =)

Last week has been a really fruitful one. It's nice having a hectic week once in a while. Prom night, BBQ, outings.. It really brightens up my holiday. =))

p.s. Today's the eve of Winter Solstice..Yayyy, tang yuan, here I come. =D

No comments: