Friday, February 5, 2010

Car Wash..

It has been long.

Mamma Mia! The car wash was a success today. Really really glad that all things went well. I finally get to see our class working together. It was all worth it. Hope to see more of this 'semangat' for the rest of the year.

Did not regret choosing the car wash activity. It was fun! And the word of gratitude from some of the teachers was really motivating. Just a word of 'Thank You' was enough to make our day. Although we did not earn much, but yet if feels good to be able to donate to the animal shelter. Furthermore, we managed to finish our Civics and Moral projects in 1 day!

2nd month of Form 5:
The 1st was a hectic one. And I guess the 2nd and the 3rd and so on will not be any better than the 1st. More assignments, project and EXAM to come. More homework to be done. Not to mention the Sistem Pemotongan Markah to be feared of. Lol. Merentas Desa is tomorrow! And there are many more activities to come.

I seriously don't like my way of writing today. It just doesn't feel right. Result of not blogging for a long time I guess. I'm tired. Wish me luck for tomorrow! =D

No comments: