To continue from the last post,
I've officially achieved one of my goals in my last year in CHS. Yup, the 9th placing for cross country. Never in my mind had I thought of getting into the Top 10. I did aim for a placing in the Top 30, and of course I was very very satisfied when I came in 9th. Had a great time that day and it was certainly memorable.
1st term exam is officially over today too. Not much feeling though. Maybe it's because I had gone through worse exam experience last year. Lol. Have a feeling that I'm gonna see a lot of careless mistakes when I get back my papers. Don't really care though coz' not much effort was put in this time compared to last year's exams.
The only plans I have in mind now is to stick to my computer, sleep as much as I can to compensate for the lack of sleep for the past week, and not to mention homework and projects blocking all my view of the fun I need to have this holiday. Aaanndddd, my last camp in secondary school. Pray hard that everything goes well. =)
Although this week had been depressing, my inner 'qi' is all balanced thanks to the little but meaningful things that happened to me this week. Little surprises and some expectations were fulfilled, thus cancelling out the bad 'qi' from the exams, replacing it with the good ones. Damn, I feel like a feng shui master.
As for now, Chem, Moral, aural, wen yan wen, yue du bao gao, zhou ji and jian bao, you all are off from my mind until I decide to think of you all.
p.s. I still can't get over it. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment