Saturday, April 17, 2010

!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so damn frustated. It has been a really rough week. This is worse than sitting for school exams. My thoughts are all jumbled up now that I feel like spliting my head into half. Or bang my head straight into the wall.

It's not that I do not expect unfortunate events to take place in life, but never did I expect them to come one after another, without giving me a damn break. And even the weather is killing me. It's either freaking hot or it rains non stop.

My muscles are aching, my homework are piling up, I still have to write that b**** a letter, I've most probably failed my practical exam, again, 4X100m is a mess, the freaking exam is less than a month away, we've not seen our History teacher for a month now, all the teachers are rushing the syllabus like mad people, and we're struggling to absorb everything and at the same, trying to BREATHE. All these in a week. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I waited 35 minutes for the driver to pick me up today, when I should have slept half an hour more on a Saturday morning. I waited like, forever, to just go up on stage to get a cert. And just now, I waited 40 FREAKING minutes for my order to arrive during dinner. I'm so damn tired of waiting!

How'd I wished that I can get rid all the misfortunes of mine by writing them down on a piece of paper, crumpling it, and throwing it as hard as I can into the dustbin. I'm so freaking sick of waiting, sick of anything and everything.

Damn, when will all these end? I seriously need a break. I seriously need to scream my lungs out "FISH UMBRELLA CHICKEN KANGAROO!!!!!!!!!!!" Posting this in block letters seem to have little effect on calming myself down. Guess I'll just continue emo-ing. I NEED A BREAK! ARGH!!

No comments: