Thursday, June 17, 2010

Alamak..

Alamak. 3 more days and it's back to school. And yes, there's still plenty to do in these 3 days. Starting on the crappy Add Maths project makes my life miserable, it's like adding salt to the wound, in which the wound was formed during the Add Maths papers.

I wonder when we're retiring. Wait, do we even get to retire?? Blah. IF, without any evil force controlling us, we SHOULD be retiring soon, perhaps 1 more month. Then we won't be controlled by that evil force anymore. That particular force is so strong that we curse it almost everyday.

Actually there's nothing so bad about the "job". Except for that evil force la. When we retire, I'll certainly miss 1 thing - my locker!! I'm so glad to have gotten a locker at the most perfect position. Can't imagine the day when we have to empty our lockers. Too dependent on it already. =.=

There are other things to be missed too. But I'll leave them to after I retire. Not the appropriate time to post them up yet. Hehe.

I'm not enjoying my holidays anymore. How to enjoy when I'm stuck at home everyday? But yet, I'm reluctant to get back to school to face the harsh realities for the next 2 weeks. *shakes head*

No comments: