Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Form 1 : 2006

I am writing this not because I want to tell a story. I am writing this so that I will remember these 5 years, all of these, which will be forever imprinted in my mind.

Form1: The year with the least memories.

All that I could remember about F1 is the first few months, which were really harsh. A big change in environment, with all the unfamiliar faces. Catholic High School, the school deemed to be the best in PJ. By just thinking about the "status" of CHS, I felt paranoid. Looking at all the geniuses and brainies was enough to get me panicking, thinking how would I cope with this (then, monstrous) place.

Then there was my brother leaving for Australia to study, which got me depressed for a while. I remembered getting damn panicked for the 1st exam in my secondary school life. Oh man, that was, not worth keeping in mind. And later in August, my grandpa left us. That, left another irremovable mark for 2006.

It was also the year where i doubted whether to become a prefect. Everyone was saying that we'll lose all our friends if we became a prefect. I thought of the matter for quite a while, and in the end, I didn't know why I decided to go with it. And then, I was determined not to become one of those pain-in-the-ass prefects.

As of 2010, I'm glad I still have my friends with me. :)

No comments: