The feeling's really sinking in.
A year ago, I wrote this post about seeing the Form 5's graduating.
And now, it's our turn. Time to get emo.
16 schooling days left. I'm really starting to freak out. Not because of SPM, but for bidding my secondary school life goodbye. It seems that I've just stepped into January, sitting for the 1st exam, Prefects' Camp, Sports Day, 2nd exam, Teacher's Day, and now trials is over and I'm left with 1 month's time before I graduate.
I need more time to accept the fact that everything's gonna change again after the last change 5 years ago. I need more time with my friends, and my teachers. I need more time to enjoy my last month in CHS. I need more time to do more things for the people around me.
I really suck at bidding farewell. I hate the feeling of wanting to cry but the tears just won't drip. It makes my eyes go all watery, but the tears just stay there. I hate that feeling. There's only 1 thing I hate about being with awesome people in an awesome environment: I don't want to leave them.
This feeling is making my heart so heavy. For the past month, we had been competing with time for the trials, and now we are competing with time for our last month in CHS. These 5 years had been filled with ups and downs, and everything's taking place so fast that we have no time to stop and wonder.
And maybe it's because that this IS the last month that I'm now so eager to do anything for my school, my clubs and my class. To leave behind my footsteps in CHS (not that they're noticeable, as always) and to leave myself the very last memories of CHS.
I shall leave this post hanging. Time to get emo with some emo songs. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment