Form3: The year with the brainies. Gah.
The first thing that came across my mind when I knew I got into 3A1 : "Oh shoot." By just looking at the name list I knew I would suffocate in that class. All the study maniacs! @.@ Thank goodness I had Shan En with me that whole year through. She was the one who listened to all my frustrations, and she was the one who comforted me when I was sad.
As time passed, I realised that, if I ignore the presence of the brainies in class (Lol), the other classmates were awesome! There were Ying Ying, Vooi Keat, Wai Leem, Hong Jian, etc. They were fun! And, they still are the most awesome friends I have till today. :) The teachers (some) were great too. There was Pn Yap, who slipped Ying Ying, Jia Yee and I sweets during exams. Haha. For some reason, the teachers for 3A1/2008 were all experienced teachers. Hmm. I wonder why. :P
Post PMR was also fun if you consider rotting at the random places around the school and spending 5 hours a day learning how to play the Rubik's Cube fun. All I remembered was the trip to PetroSains, the CHS Hunt, and the trip to Sunway UC.
As to how 2008 ended, it ended with me panicking about the upper secondary school life. And also getting really really depressed for getting into S7, when the others got into S6 and S2. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment