Form4: The year when it all started.
Well, I guess everyone's feeling at the starting of the year was the same. All thanks to the "advices" by our seniors. Getting into 4S7 was really horrible. I was like, "Who are these people?" and "OMG. The smartest among the smarties are in this class." And hence, I felt more relaxed because I'll never be better than them in exams. Just, let them be. XD
The classmates. The cliques were so obvious, and still are. There are the Interact Club's clique, the BSMM's, the librarians, the prefects, the group of girls, and the group of boys. We were never united. As of today, I think our unity has just moved one small step further. That's all. And maybe that is why, I feel more welcomed in S6. Everyone I knew is in S6. I'm so gonna get kicked out of my class if my classmates find this out. Lol. As for the teachers, it's Ketua Panitia this and Ketua Panitia that. You get what I mean.
It was only till after the 3rd exam that I began to enjoy my Form4 life. As some may know, I like wandering around the school. I'll never deny that CHS is one awesome place to walk around (and that's if you like loitering around). And I guess that's why teachers like me to help them with their chores. I like the fact that our school is interconnected at all places. As a frequent "walker" a.k.a Ponteng-er, I know the shortest route to a place, I know the positions of almost every class in school and the places of almost every teacher.
And...as a prefect, I've never got into trouble for not wearing a Pas Keluar. A tie and a nod take care of everything. Gosh, I am really bad. :P
So basically, 2009 was spent cramming new syllabus, sleeping in labs and walking around the school.
No comments:
Post a Comment