Friday, October 29, 2010

Form 5 : 2010

Form5: The year when everything comes to an end.

This is the year. The year when everything comes to an end, just the way it started 5 years ago. This is the year which I've been really reluctant to step into. I knew it would be like stepping into a semi-functional time machine, where everything is on fast-forward, and there's no replay. Indeed, this is a year that has gone by really fast, and it seems it's getting by even faster as Graduation Day approaches.

January:
It all started out really chaotic. Every teacher's picking up speed in their teaching. Everything's about SPM. We had a change in our BM teacher, and 5S7 officially has the "set" of best teachers in history of CHS.

February:
Our class' first car wash. It was also the first time seeing my class getting united. That, was also my first and last car wash in CHS. On the following day after the car wash, I had my best achievement in CHS Cross Country - 9th placing for P1. Never did I expect to get into Top 10. It was memorable and I'm glad I've done it together with one of my best friends. :)

March:
1st exam was a breeze, now that I compare it with the 2nd and the trials. And then there was our last Prefect's Camp. The preparation was total chaos and I'm happy that we overcame all that, and had the most awesome camp ever.

April:
The worst month ever. There was some conflict about Sports Day. I still hated that few weeks when I had to endure all those crap. I was almost going to break down, and in the end I gave in. It's something I'll regret for sure. And I'm glad I won't have to endure it anymore. :/ I had also resit my practical exam, and I thought I had failed again. And that got me so damn depressed that I wondered whether April could be any worse. :(

May:
I totally screwed up my 2nd exam. I hated myself so much for not putting in enough effort. I hated myself for disappointing the people around me. I hated myself for being ever so careless. All these got me freaking panicked and I felt as if I was suffocating. It got me into deep thinking on whether if I'm doing enough for my SPM, on whether was I moving backwards instead of moving forward.

June:
This was a month to catch up on the many things I was supposed to do months before. Now that I passed my practical exam, it meant I had to start on my theory. I did my last NIE in life, celebrated the last Teacher's Day in CHS, completed my last project work in secondary school life and went for an MPYO Concert with my friends for the 1st time.

July:
I officially stepped down from my post in the Ping Pong Club. I did not have any feeling at that time because I was never really into that club. Instead, I sort of had a sense of relief because I know I can leave behind some of the not-so-memorable times I had in that club. July was also the month when I took part in so many competitions at once. The KDU Science & Maths Challenge, the interhouse ping pong tournament, National Chemistry Quiz, Sahibba competition and even the National Physics Quiz. Can't believe I got to take part in the physics quiz with the "wonderful" results I got for my exam. @.@

August:
Our class celebrated the birthdays of 3 of our teachers and hence it was my 1st time walking to Amcorp Mall. Yes yes, I know what a noob I am for finally going to Amcorp after 5 years in school. And the best of all was that I finally broke free from the claws of the evil, i.e. stepping down as a prefect. :) August was a jolly good month until the 100th day came. :(

September:
Horror began. Not only that I had to suffer for the trials, I had to sit for my last theory exam. It was total horror. I kinda gave up on my theory and focused on my trials instead. I was basically lifeless for that whole month, just because of the trials. I tried my really best, and yet I'm still as careless as always, which got me really depressed, and disappointed some people. And....we had our last Annual Dinner.

October:
The LAST month. The feeling really sank hard into me as days went by. The days were really numbered and time was passing really fast. I needed more time to be with my friends, to try out everything in school, to live the last month in CHS. For 1 whole month, I've been constantly fearing the arrival of the last day, Graduation Day. This was also the month when things finally start going right, when things finally work the way I've always wished for. I made it a point to go to school everyday even though many of my classmates are starting to study at home. Nothing's more important than our last month in school. And till today, I've not regretted going to school every single day.

As of today, I have 4 more days before I graduate. 4 more days, and I shall bid farewell to this place I call Home and the family I have here in CHS.

No comments: