
2nd November 2010. We came in during CHS' 50th anniversay and left, as CHS' 50th graduating batch. :)
It has all finally came to an end. The days we spent fooling around, the days we spent fighting the wars of exams, the days we cried, and most importantly, the days we spent together.
I'll miss everyone and everything in CHS. The assembly ground, the classes, the canteen, the school buildings, the foyer, the hall, the sports centre, the field. There's just so much things to be let go all of a sudden. The times we spent in CHS are now all past tenses.
There was no gush of emotions yesterday. Maybe it's due to the fact that we know we'll still see each other next week. But, what will happen after next week? After SPM? After all these have REALLY come to an end?
I may be a school wanderer, but I realise that I've never really taken a quiet moment by myself to appreciate the school. To reflect on the things that had happened in this school, and to remember the people that I've met in this school. Everything had been on high speed that I did not have time to slow down and reflect.
It is true that 失去了才知道可贵. Now that I'll no longer have to wake up at 5.30am, reach school at 6.40am, have recess at 9.55am and go home at 1.40pm, I'm starting to miss school. It just doesn't feel right being at home now, instead of dozing off in class, singing in class and being in CHS.
To my wonderful friends, I will definitely miss you guys. Cherish the moments we spent together these 5 years. The ups and downs, the joy and tears. It is indeed a pleasure meeting everyone of you. May each and everyone of CHS be in good health and good luck always.
We are CHS-ians, mighty CHS-ians.
Everywhere we go, people want to know.
Who we are, so we tell them.
We are CHS-ians, mighty CHS-ians.
For one more time, I'M PROUD TO BE A CHS-IAN. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment