Wednesday, December 22, 2010

To Put Down. To Let Go.

It's that time of the year again. :(

Few more days and it'll be 2011. Gosh. The year is almost over. 感触好多, but I really don't know where to start with.

2010, most probably my last year in CHS, as a secondary school student. So much things had happened this year, and many things had changed. Some for the better, some for the worse. And I'm glad that most of them are for the better. :)

I've enjoyed most of the time this year. And I hate it because I feel reluctant to leave all these memories behind and step into the new year. I remembered a few months ago, I felt helpless because SPM was coming but now, I feel useless because I'm not doing anything productive. Everyone has plans for their future and I am still, idling around, wasting my time. I seriously don't know what to do, what to go for.

I have so much to think of, to plan in my mind now. NS, studies, learning how to drive (lol), cleaning up my room, and spending the last few days of the year.

My room. Everywhere I look, and almost everything I see has got something to do with my 5 years in CHS. Presents from friends, photographs, books, stationery, files, documents, etc. Sigh. I no longer need some of the things but I'm reluctant to throw them away. A bookmark, a piece of scribbled paper, and even my school timetable. All of them seem petty but they carry a lot of memories of the past 5 years. I want to keep all of them but I'm running out of space. Besides, I can't be keeping them forever.

In the future, looking back at all these things may bring sweet memories to me, but at the same time, I know my heart will ache because I'll miss all the times from 2006 to 2010.

I need to clean my room. To make it clean. To throw away things. To put down. To let go. :(

No comments: