The mandatory reflective year-end post.
Nothing much happened this year but gosh, I've so much to say about this year that I don't know where to start.
The first half of 2011 was a tough one. The beginning of another milestone in life. Decisions making, decisions making, and more decisions making. And in the end I'm back to where I was. Felt as if I am the only one still at the same spot, not growing up.
Back to Form6. Besides the tonnes of studying to do, I have nothing to regret for. All these years, I've met different "gangs" of friends, and in Form6 I've met yet another awesome clan. The recent UK Farm trip seriously made me appreciate them even more and it suddenly struck me that we've one year left together, or perhaps less if some particular news is true. The jokes and the accompaniment from them make me strive even harder in F6. This is the gang that does everything together, from assignments, trips, parties, tuition to lunch. I know some may say that "friends go apart anyhow at the end of the day" and that I'm a fool to believe so much in friendship but as long as I'm happy with it, who cares? I know the limit of friendship and I'm not to the extent of treating friendship as the soul of my life but yeah, friends surely is a part of my life :)
The reason I'm writing this post earlier instead of writing it on the last few days of 2011 is because I'm gonna be damn busy starting next week that I'll probably have no time to write it. Or probably I'll be so busy that I don't even realise 2011 is over. *faints*
The first half of 2011 was spent idling around for 4 months and I guess it's true that everything in the universe should be balanced. Thus the freaking busy second half of 2011. I have loads of tasks on my shoulders since July and even more now that the holiday's ending. Despite a few moans and groans and the lack of precious time, I'm treating all these as an endurance for me to grow up and grow wise. To be honest, I like having work and tasks on my hands constantly because I LOVE the feeling of success in the end. It makes me feel less useless living in this world :)
So what's in 2012 for me? Perhaps more and more studying? No doubt. More interesting life events? That's for sure. More killer exams? Come on babe *faints second time*
On another note, I'm spending my Christmas Eve completing my Chemistry & Biology assignments, with my F6 clan :D
All I hope for 2012 is for the year to be a smooth-sailing one, for my family and friends to be happy & healthy, and for me to grow up into a better person :) .
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!
p.s. I've also spent lots of my time on my iPod this year. Mental note to myself: PLAY LESS. STPM NEXT YEAR ARHHH.
p.p.s. Actually what I hope to get is a planner. I'm dying now without a 2012 planner to jot down my (already) piling tasks for next year T__T Christmas gift from anyone? :P
No comments:
Post a Comment