Back for another update again :) Or I should say, back for rantings again :/
October's ending. Yet another October gone. Another blink of eyes and 2011 will be gone as well. Which means Lower 6 is almost gone, too.
Have I enjoyed Lower 6 so far? Well, I sure did. I may still be in the same environment but things did change A LOT for me this year in CHS.
As a start, I'm no longer a prefect. No longer have to go for duty, no longer have to listen to some people's orders and instructions. But it also means I have to go for assembly ON TIME, no more ponteng & jalan-jalan, no more locker! Although I miss the times of being a prefect, I will never be a prefect again even if I'm given the chance to. What's the fun of being a prefect without my gang (Val, WJ, Joe, YL, etc)?? :P
Other changes? Clubs and societies. I used to be the laid back one, attending meetings and activities once in a while but now, let's just say, I'm not in position to do so anymore :/ I'm definitely given much more chances this year, which means much much more work to be done. I'm spending more time in school nowadays :S
Studies? Form6 is definitely not a piece of cake (GAH). Freaking wide syllabus and freaking loads of things to study and absorb. Never thought how FOUR subjects can drive our lives up and down and all over. I'm seriously glad that there's so much fun in F6 to balance our hay wired brains filled with Krebs Cycle and Ornithine Cycle =.=
The one question that has constantly popped out in my mind these few months: Do I regret going for F6? Well, sometimes when I get so fed up studying, I do. Sometimes when I see my friends getting all ready to go into universities, I do. Sometimes when I remember that I'll be 1 year slower than my friends, I do. Sometimes when I know that STPM is not easy to score, I do. Sometimes when I know that I'm not independent enough, I do.
But I'm always thinking of ways not to regret. Thinking of the life of the other choice (which I almost chose, gulp!), thinking that it's not just F6 that is so hardcore (all the Pre-U courses are hardcore as well, judging from my friends' FB statuses), thinking of the fun moments in F6, thinking of the people I am with in F6, thinking of the familiarity I am at now. Most importantly, thinking of the support and advices from my dear friends, I feel at peace :)
All I need now to survive another year of F6 is more hardwork, more determination and more fun! The recent exam really gave a me slap on the face that in F6, I can no longer be so last-minute in my studies. Preparation for exams should be like at least 1 month before, or perhaps 1.5 months (!!!).
2 more schooling weeks and the long holiday starts (holidays is another reason for me not to regret choosing F6 :P). This year's holiday will be quite a busy one, with trips and assignments filling it to the brim. I have to decide on my future pathway this holiday :S
I have to grow up after this holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment