Can't believe months have passed since my last post. 2011 is passing by so freaking fast that it's getting quite frightening. 8 months. Just like that. This is so damn scary.
What have I achieved this year? None I guess? More to "what stupid things have I done so far". =.=
Well, the first 4 months was spent deciding/un-deciding/deciding/un-deciding (gah) on what to do with my life after SPM. Receiving the offer for Matriculation was actually quite devastating for me :/ And receiving the SECOND Matriculation offer was double doses of devastation for me :(
And so, April and May were sort of the worst months in my life. Anyway, what's done is done so there's no point looking back (although the horrible memories remain).
Hence, I'm now back at the same school, same environment and same schooling hours with a different bunch of people and a totally different level of education. I'm trying to leave no regrets this 2 years and to prove that I'm not wrong in making this decision. The 6th form is awesome except for the studying part @.@
As usual, I still think TOO MUCH. Thinking of the road I've taken and the probable end results of this choice; thinking of not crushing the hopes and expectations people put onto me; thinking of the exams (gulp!); thinking of everything and anything. Sometimes I seriously hate myself for thinking so much T__T Emo-ness just never leaves me, and I'll never leave emo songs. :/
It's September now. 2 years ago, I looked at the seniors graduating and thought of my turn. Last year, I saw myself graduating. Now, I see the juniors graduating soon.
Time really is merciless. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment