My mind's so messed up right now. Can't believe I'm suffering my holidays with such a messed up brain.
Having lots to complete on my to-do-list but procrastination and laziness strike again. Loads and loads to think of before the hectic life resumes again. And thinking makes me go crazy, as usual.
Realised that I'm getting more and more "terhutang budi" towards others recently. Always hitchhiking people's cars and asking for favours :/
But to think of it (not that I wanna boast), I'm always lending others my helping hand(s) as well. But often enough, my helps are non-material/non-physical helps and that no one feels them (I think?). I'm always lending others my homework, sharing with others my knowledge and solving questions for others. I personally do not mind offering help in this way but just that I'm afraid that others don't feel it. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much (again).
And to think of it again, I actually enjoy providing help in terms of my knowledge or opinions. Not that these do not involve money but it's because I feel rewarded myself when I'm able to solve their problems. And perhaps that's why I aspire to become a lecturer (a guide, a teacher, a problem solver). "To teach is to learn twice" and I trully enjoy relearning by sharing my knowledge :)
And to those I'm always "terhutang budi" towards, thank you for your help. I want to repay you all in every way I can but you all won't accept it. And that makes me feel more uncomfortable owing to you guys. In this case, let me help you back in anyway I can :)
No comments:
Post a Comment