Friday, December 28, 2012

It's All Over...

Oh well, I'm back some blogging after months of hiatus due to THE exam, and also partly due to my "discovery" of Twitter (I rant and emo there, and yes, my profile isn't public so hardly anyone knows). This would be my first normal English passage after my last one in my MUET paper in September. Not that I have not been writing any passages, just that they're all loaded with scientific terms (hypothalamus, bryophyta, Le Chatelier, bla bla bla).

How should I start?

It's all over.

From the struggle to choose between Matriks and F6, to being so involved in co curricular activities, to the hair-pulling, mind-bending exams, to graduation, to the formation of new friendship and finally to the end of F6. This, has seriously been one heck of a journey.

So vividly I remember, telling myself at the beginning of the journey, that this will be not be easy. I started off just wanting to prove that I was right in choosing this route. Throughout this 1.5 years, I will be honest to say that there were so many times that I had the feeling of regret, and times where I hated myself for not choosing the easier way out.

But looking back, this 1.5 years had given me more than the previous 5 years. The chance of leading 2 clubs, the chance of learning under trully great teachers, knowing friends that are worth keeping, the involvement in school events (by involvement I do not mean looking by the side as an audience), etc. In fact, I dare say that I've had the most laughter and joy in this 1.5 years that the rest of my life so far.

If I'm given the chance to do it all over again, I would and I will do it better by being less of a worry-freak. As for my results, most probably it will turn out to be a disappointment and I know only to blame myself for not putting in enough effort :(

For now, I'll just hope for the best. And perhaps enjoy my extra long break :)

2012, it has been a wonderful year :')

No comments: