Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lurking..

What do you do, when you have something you desire to do so much but it is impractical to do so?

For the past few months, I've been constantly thinking of accepting the offer to return to CHS to teach, temporarily. It feels like doing so would be finally "completing" my journey in CHS, from stepping into CHS as a student in 2006 and to finally stepping out as a teacher in 2013. It would give me the complete experience of being part of CHS.

However, knowing that it would be impractical to go all the way to CHS to teach when I have a "higher-pay, less challenging" job near when I live, all I do now is just....think about it and hopefully I won't regret it in the future.

But most probably I will regret this decision. I'm always thinking about the general pros and cons and hence, impracticality and inconvenience outweigh the most in making this decision.

And so, I shall continue to have this thought lurking in my mind while being a liiiiiiiittle jealous of my friends who are having some great time working in CHS :/



And also, it is time that I learn to finally let go.

No comments: